» Find out eligibility and details of the program - next opportunity: Feb. 23, 2015
» Find out how to apply
Current UROP Student Information
UROP students can apply for funding (.docx) for presenting the results of their research when other funds are exhausted. Therefore, UROP students are encouraged to make use of other possible funding sources, no matter the amount, such as possible departmental or collegiate funds, and to have that funding secured when they make a request to this office
Submission of a final report is a condition of your award. If you have completed or are nearing completion of your UROP project, visit the Final Report Information webpage.
SCSE UROP Coordinator
- IRB (Institutional Review Board)
- IACUC (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee)
- Extension form (pdf), print it out, fill it out, sign it and return it to the address listed.
- Faculty Evaluation Form (Word .docx)
- Student Travel Request (pdf) (travel must be associated with presenting research)
- Student Presentation Funding Request Form (Word .docx)