Event/Space Reservation Request

Requests for course scheduling should be sent to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. Use one of the forms at the web site below to request course schedule changes or to request a classroom. http://www.d.umn.edu/vcaa/roomscheduling/index2.html

To request event space, select one of the following areas

Did you find what you were looking for? YES NO

Choose appearance:
[ Desktop | Mobile friendly ]