You are here
GET TO KNOW CAMPUS
Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Men's Hockey, Women's Hockey, and Women's Soccer Game --
Women's Hockey & Soccer tickets go on-sale Tuesday, Aug. 21 @ 10am
Men's Hockey tickets go on-sale Wednesday, Sept. 12 @ 10am
- Women's Hockey vs Bemidji State - 3:00pm - Tickets are $5.00
- Women's Soccer vs SW Minnesota State - 6:00pm - Tickets are $3.00
- Men's Hockey vs Maine - 7:00pm - Tickets are $15.00
Here are the directions on how to purchase athletics tickets with promo code:
1. Go to www.umdbulldogs.com/family
2. Enter promo code to access discount offer - Promo Code: FAMILY
3. Select Event and Tickets
4. Add to cart, login or create an account to continue checkout process
5. Select Delivery Method
6. Enter payment method to finalize ticket order.
*Deadline to order discount tickets is 2 hours prior to game time
*Discount tickets must be purchased in advance and not available at Ticket Window
- UMD Farm Open House from 1pm to 3pm
- The UMD Land Lab is UMD's 30 acre organic farm devoted to research, teaching and public engagement. It is 4 miles north of campus at 3568 Riley Road and hosts more than a thousand students a year engaged in learning about sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, and landscape management. A unique partnership with UMD Dining Services results in some 50,000 lbs. of organic produce annually for use on campus.
- Outdoor Adventures from RSOP
- Indoor Rock Climbing at UMD! (Sign up for 11am here!) (Sign up for 1pm here!)
Meet at the North Shore Climbing Wall in the Sports and Health Center
11am- Noon and 1-2pm Saturday, October 20
Rock and ice climbing have a long history here at UMD. Climbers were the first official student club on campus (they offered free doughnuts to organizers!) Here is your chance to see why so many students fall in love with climbing at UMD. It's fun for the whole family. Challenge yourself to see just how high you can make it!
$10/individual; $15/family of up to 4 – max 16 people per time slot
- Fall Hike in UMD Bagley Nature Area (Sign up here!)
Meet just outside the Bagley Classroom (search for this in google maps)
Saturday, October 20, 10-11:30am
Discover the beauty of this gem of a place, right here on campus. The colors will be spectacular and the trails are fantastic. We have old growth forest and amazing views of campus, the City, and Lake Superior. Join us on this stroll through nature.
$3/person, 20 max
- Local Restaurant Specials all weekend!
More info coming soon!