You are here
Spring 2018 Orientation Schedule
Parking is in Gold Lot A. A parking pass is required for parking (this was emailed to you through your @d.umn.edu email address). Student Advisors will be located at the parking lot entrance to guide you to the check-in location. They will also have parking permits on hand. If you park in any other lot on campus or at a parking meter, your car will get ticketed, so please park in Lot A.
Check-in is located in the Marshall Performing Arts Center (MPAC).
- 8:00-9:15am: Check-in (MPAC)
- 9:30-10:00am: Office for Students in Transition (SIT) Welcome
- 10:00-10:30am: Financial Aid 101
- 10:45-11:15am: Collegiate Unit Welcome
- Family and guests move to the Parent Program for the rest of the afternoon
- 11:15am-12:25pm: Orientation Sessions
- 12:25-1:00pm: Student Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm: Academic Advising & Course Registration