You are here
Spring 2018 Orientation Schedule
Parking is in the Pay Lot (Lot G) and is free in this lot. Student Advisors will be located at the parking lot entrance to guide you to the check-in location. If you park in any other lot on campus or at a parking meter, your car will get ticketed, so please park in the Pay Lot (Lot G).
Check-in is located in the Marshall Performing Arts Center (MPAC). Note - Orientation is a required program, and you must attend the entire program day in order to register for classes.
- 8:00-9:15am: Check-in and Resource Fair (MPAC)
- 8:15-9:15am: Optional Campus Tours. Sign-up in advance here.
- 9:30-10:00am: Office for Students in Transition (SIT) Welcome
- 10:00-10:30am: Financial Aid 101
- 10:45-11:15am: Collegiate Unit Welcome
- Family and guests move to the Parent Program for the rest of the afternoon
- 11:15am-12:25pm: Orientation Sessions
- 12:25-1:00pm: Student Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm: Academic Advising & Course Registration