You are here
Leadership Positions Now Open!
More info below!
The Office for Students in Transition is one of the biggest providers of student leadership opportunities at UMD. Each year we work with more than 275 student leaders, who are a vital part of our programs and services. All leadership positions in SIT require a student to be in standing with the University as well as good academic standing; preference will be given for students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above. Applications and interviews are required for all positions; leadership positions are competitive. We offer volunteer positions, leadership positions for academic credit, internships, and paid leadership opportunities.
Student Leadership Job Descriptions - 2018
- Orientation - Orientation Leader (Applications due March 30, 2018)
- Bulldog Welcome Week - RockStar (Hiring in Progress)
- Bulldog Welcome Week - TeamLead RockStar (Now Closed)
Intern Job Descriptions - (Now Closed)
- Orientation Intern - one-two will be selected
- Bulldog Welcome Week Intern - three will be selected
Questions? Come to 42 Solon Campus Center and any one of our staff members would love to discuss these options with you!