You are here
Student Advisor applications open NOW!
The Office for Students in Transition is one of the biggest providers of student leadership opportunities at UMD. Each year we work with more than 275 student leaders, who are a vital part of our programs and services. All leadership positions in SIT require a student to be in good academic standing; preference will be given for students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above. Applications and interviews are required for all positions; leadership positions are competitive. We offer volunteer positions, leadership positions for academic credit, internships, and paid leadership opportunities.
Student Leadership Job Descriptions - 2017
- Advisement & Registration Student Advisor --Still available!
- Advisement & Registration Lead Student Advisor (These positions have been filled for 2017!)
- Bulldog Welcome Week RockStar (These positions have been filled for 2017)
- Bulldog Welcome Week TeamLead RockStar (These positions have been filled for 2017)
Intern Job Descriptions - (These positions have been filled for 2017)
- Advisement & Registration Intern
- Bulldog Welcome Week Intern
- Transfer Student Services Intern
RockStar Applications are open now closed. Check back soon for more information the Advisement & Registration Student Advisor position for Summer 2017!