You are here
Student Advisor applications open soon!
The Office for Students in Transition is one of the biggest providers of student leadership opportunities at UMD. Each year we work with more than 275 student leaders, who are a vital part of our programs and services. All leadership positions in SIT require a student to be in standing with the University as well as good academic standing; preference will be given for students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above. Applications and interviews are required for all positions; leadership positions are competitive. We offer volunteer positions, leadership positions for academic credit, internships, and paid leadership opportunities.
Student Leadership Job Descriptions - 2018
- Orientation Student Advisor
- Orientation Lead Student Advisor
- Bulldog Welcome Week RockStar (Hiring for RockStars begins in February 2018)
- Bulldog Welcome Week TeamLead RockStar (Hiring for TeamLeads begins in January 2018)
Intern Job Descriptions - (Applications now closed)
- Orientation Intern - one will be selected
- Bulldog Welcome Week Intern - three will be selected
Questions? Come to 42 Solon Campus Center and any one of our staff members would love to discuss these options with you!