*MSW Student Laptop Requirement
*Wireless printing capabilities and instructions for the student lounge: PC instructions and Mac instructions (if you need the name of the printer in the student lounge contact Jackie Heytens) The Department of Social Work has the following technology resources available to their MSW students, faculty and staff.
Equipment to use within the Department
Equipment to check out of the Department
- Student Copier 236 Bohannon
- Four Student PC Desk Top Computers in Bohannon 236 (Guidelines)
- Student Network Printer, Bohannon 236
- Some Student Lap Tops (PC and MAC); iPads
- 2 Digital Cameras
- 1 Tripod
- 1 Projector (for PowerPoint)
- 1 Digital Camcorder
- 1 Wireless Microphone Check out Procedures
- Contact Jackie Heytens 726-7854, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackie is in Bohannon 234 to schedule a time to check out equipment.
- Complete check out form
- Equipment can be checked out for 1 week at time
- Instructions and Guidelines provided with equipment
- Return equipment to Jackie
- Report any problems to Jackie
Did you find what you were looking for? YES NO