Step by Step Procedure in Hiring a Non-Academic Employee
Table of Contents
Lita C. Wallace
MORE SUGGESTED QUESTIONS
- Tell us about your (current/past) job. To whom do you report? How
many people report to you (include titles)? What do you like most about
your job? What do you like least?
- Describe your two most important achievements in your job?
- How do you think members of your department would describe you as
- What types of criticisms are leveled at you most often? How do you
- How do you plan and organize your work? Describe a big project and
how you planned and organized the work.
- What steps do you generally follow in making a decision?
- Describe the most difficult work situation you ever handled. Why did
you decide to handle it that way? If you had to do it over again, what
changes would you try and make?
- What skills and abilities do you have that you could bring to this
- Describe ways in which you've used teamwork to get a job/project done?
- Describe your approach to dealing with the media, the community, donors.