United Community Campaign
Each year, the UMD Campus, along with others across the Duluth community, unites in support of organizations trying to help those that are in need of assistance. UMD has a long standing tradition of generosity of giving through our UNITED COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN. Here are the organizations we campaign for:
- United Way of Greater Duluth is a community fund that supports 50 localagencies to help build a safer, stronger Northland community by meeting human service needs.
- United Negro College Fund is an organization that provides access to higher education for disadvantaged youth through support of 40 historical black colleges and universities.
- Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless is an organization that feeds and shelters needy people in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Environmental Fund is a coalition of 90 organizations who help to protect, conserve and restore our environment.
- United Arts Fund is an organization that raises money to support various Arts programs.
This year's goal is to raise $75,000.00
In 2012, we have raised $69,006.09 with a goal of $85,000
Thank you for your support!
Pledge Form (PDF Word)
PRINT CAMPAIGN FLYER
Questions? Contact Carol Ankrum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 726-8722