Each year, the UMD Campus, along with others across the Duluth community, unites in support of organizations trying to help those that are in need of assistance. UMD has a long standing tradition of generosity of giving through our UMD COMMUNITY GIVING. Here are the organizations we campaign for:
- United Way of Greater Duluth is a community fund that supports 50 local agencies to help build a safer, stronger Northland community by meeting human service needs.
- United Negro College Fund is an organization that provides access to higher education for disadvantaged youth through support of 40 historical black colleges and universities.
- Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless is an organization that feeds and shelters needy people in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Environmental Fund is a coalition of 90 organizations who help to protect, conserve and restore our environment.
- United Arts Fund is an organization that raises money to support various Arts programs.
Please join us for the annual kickoff on Thursday, October 30th from 1:30 - 3:00pm in the Rafters. Please see the PDF file for full details. (PDF)
This year's goal is to raise $65,000.00
In 2014, we raised $49,624.00 with a goal of $75,000
Thank you for your support!
Pledge Form (Word)
PRINT CAMPAIGN FLYER
Questions? Contact Carol Ankrum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 726-8722