University of Minnesota Duluth
MyU | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

Department of Human Resources & Equal Opportunity

Office of Student Employment

Search Student Employment

Reporting: Time, Payroll, and Misc

Time Reporting:

Time Reporters (Employees of U of M) must submit time via an electronic time sheet in MyU. Best practice is to report time daily. For more information and training on how to report time in MyU please visit the upgrade website.

Sign Up for Direct Deposit

Sign up today for a direct deposit account from the My Pay tab in MyU. It's the fastest and safest way for your pay and reimbursements to be deposited in your bank account. Paper check will be sent to the address you've indidcated in your MyU info tab.

For more information about your pay, please visit:

Reporting changes, expereinces, and incidents:

How to report incidents:

The UMD Department of Human Resources & Equal Opportunity is available to all UMD employees, students, and participants in University-related activities to discuss issues or concerns regarding University policies or practices involving potential bias, discrimination, harassment or retaliation that an individual may have experienced or observed. Please visit our EOAA website:

Appointments and work status:

In the event of a termination, give the employer two weeks notice.

Work Injuries:

Please notify your supervisor as soon as possible. Your supervisor is equipped in reporting your injury to the workers comp coordinator. Your communication and cooperation with the process is appreciated.


If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Employment, Department of Human Resources and Equal Opportunity, 255 Darland Administration Building, or phone 218-726-7161.

© 2017 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 12/07/16 01:11 PM
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations