UMD Employee Wellness Program
NFL (Nutrition-Fitness-Lifestyle) Wellness Challenge
Monday, October 10, 2011 to Sunday December 4, 2011
Are you ready to score big with our newest employee wellness challenge? Take part in the N-F-L Wellness Challenge!
The Nutrition (N) Fitness (F) Lifestyle (L) wellness challenge is an 8-week program designed to help you adopt healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
This challenge encompasses three components of healthy living: nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle. The goal is to gain points by setting goals in each of these areas. The game plan is simple to execute. By practicing these key components, you will be able to build a healthier lifestyle and make habit of it!
Who may participate: UMD faculty and staff, spouses and same-sex domestic partners
- free health screening for UPlan members
- motivation to workout and eat right
- enhanced one-on-one support
- access to wellness resources on improving healthy eating, fitting in exercise, stress management, time management, and a variety of lifestyle factors
- participants will receive a free "Live Well Food & Fitness Tracker"
- optional weigh-in and weight loss components
- chance to win prizes and more