Resources and Other Info
Search UMD OEO
Academic, Professional / Administrative Searches
Recruiting and Advertising Resources
- UMD Lists
- Diversity Recruitment Source Data Base
- THE NATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSORTIUM (HERC) has developed a customized higher education curriculum vitae/resume database. The database currently contains the vitae/resumes of more than 4,000 prospective faculty and staff. Accessing the database is free for all Upper Midwest HERC member institutions, including the U, and there is no limit to the number of accounts per institution. Departments seeking to fill open positions are encouraged to tap this valuable resource. For more information and access to the database, email Mary Everley or call 612-626-0775.
- Minority Faculty Applicant Database (MFAD). Email "email@example.com" and attach a word document that contains the job description /ad copy for advertising. Also, specify in the email that it is a position for the University of Minnesota-Duluth. UMD Academic Affairs has paid for an institutional membership; therefore, there is no cost to your department.
- Consider posting your position to HigherEdJobs.com, at no cost to your department, courtesy of an institutional subscription purchased for UMD by Academic Affairs. Your unit administrative director has the login and password should you decide to use this source.
- As you develop your search strategies, we recommend you explore Bayard Advertising, a service offered by the U of M. There is sometimes a cost associated with using this service.
- EdPost Listings is Minnesota's Number One Job Listing Site for Pre-K-12 Teaching and Administrative Positions.