You are here
UMPR supports UMD’s web presence. We can help you develop new web content, improve your existing content, and make sure your site is consistent with UMD’s brand.
We can advise you on:
- Information architecture
- Images and photos
- Writing for the web
- Search engine optimization
We offer regular training and drop-in sessions in conjunction with ITSS.
At Drupal drop-ins, UMPR and ITSS staff will:
- Troubleshoot your site
- Chat about feature requests and alternative solutions
- Help you locate documentation and resources
- Assess your needs and schedule more in-depth training or support
- Discuss optimizing your site
For questions about web content, please contact UMPR's Web Content Strategist, Hannah Lieberman.
University Marketing and Public Relations produce articles, news releases, marketing copy, website content, donor letters, invitations, and more. Our staff can also edit existing pieces to make sure they capture the UMD brand.
Our staff also offers a presentation on how to write for the web.
For questions about writing, please contact Editor/Writer Kathleen McQuillan-Hofmann.