1. Apply learned
2. Demonstrate breadth of knowledge across the environmental sciences, including human activities.
3. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of environmental laws and regulations.
4. Demonstrate competence in scientific inquiry, writing, and oral presentation.
5. Demonstrate competence in data gathering, computation, and interpretation.
6. Demonstrate competence in working in multidisciplinary teams.
7. Prepare for careers in the environmental sciences or able to further their education through graduate studies.