Bachelor of Accounting (B.Acc.)
Our mission is to contribute to the intellectual and personal growth and development of individuals to enhance their competence in business and management. We achieve our mission through teaching, intellectual contributions, and service activities.
Our primary focus is on high-quality undergraduate programs, with an increasing emphasis on experiential learning opportunities. Additionally, we offer quality graduate programs that address the needs of our students and the business community. Our secondary focus is on peer-reviewed and other intellectual contributions. While we emphasize discipline-based scholarship in our intellectual contributions, we also value contributions to teaching and practice. Our service and outreach efforts are expected to enhance interaction between the school's community of learners and the broader community.
The vision of the Labovitz School of Business and Economics is to be recognized as a preferred destination for higher education in business and economics that meets national and international standards of excellence, and where:
- Faculty provide academically rigorous and challenging coursework that is enhanced by experiential learning opportunities.
- Faculty, operating in an environment that balances research and teaching, make meaningful contributions to scholarship and service.
- Employers recruit our students for their professional, global, and cultural competence.
- The curriculum reflects innovation and responsiveness to industry and environmental trends.
- Members of the LSBE community foster a supportive environment that promotes mutual respect and collaboration.