Computer Information Systems B.S. Program Outcomes
1. Students understand the mathematics and statistics that underlie scientific applications.
2. Students can design, develop, and analyze significant software systems.
3. Students understand the fundamentals of computer organization and architecture, data structures and related algorithms, and programming languages.
4. Students can apply computer science principles and practices to a variety of problems.
5. Students can work independently and also work effectively in teams.
6. Students can communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
7. Students understand social, professional and ethical issues related to computing.
8. Students are knowledgeable of contemporary issues in the arts, social sciences, and humanities.
9. Students have a broad perspective of the business world.