Assessment of Student Learning
Office of Disability Resources
Assessment plan currently not available
Program Learning Outcomes:
1. Students will display a knowledge and understanding of their disabilities.
2. Students will be confident advocating for themselves in the academic setting.
3. Graduating students will be prepared to advocate for themselves in the workplace.
4. Students will be able to identify their ADA right.
5. Students will be able to identify their ADA responsibilities
6. Students will be able to explain and apply currently published DR procedures.
7. Students will know the current DR procedures and practices.