Student Support Services Learning Outcomes
1. Students will identify and explain skills relevant to meeting the expectations of college faculty and the demands of college-level curriculum.
2. Students will identify weaknesses and develop personal strengths relevant to academic and personal growth.
3. Students will analyze and employ strategies appropriate to specific academic situations.
4. Students will improve written and/or math skills in order to demonstrate competency for next course performance.
5. Students will edit own writing to effectively communicate to an academic audience.
6. Students will use self-reflection as a means of personal assessment and growth.
7. Students will express satisfacton and confidence in identifying and planning long-term goals.
8. Students will report satisfaction and confidence in the ability to effectively guide and assist others in meeting their academic goals.