Computer Science B.S. Program Outcomes
- Students understand the mathematics and statistics that underlie scientific applications.
- Students can design, develop, and analyze significant software systems.
- Students understand the fundamentals of computer organization and architecture, data structures and related algorithms, and programming languages.
- Students can apply computer science principles and practices to a variety of problems.
- Students can work independently and also work effectively in teams.
- Students can communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Students understand social, professional and ethical issues related to computing.
- Students are knowledgeable of contemporary issues in the arts, social sciences, and humanities.
- Students understand the scientific method and can apply this mode of inquiry in a laboratory setting.