Communications B.A. Program Outcomes
1. Demonstrate clear, critical and creative thinking in response to communication.
2. Express ideas in messages that are coherent, persuasive and ethical.
3. Demonstrate the communication skills necessary to engage in personal, professional, civic and social relationships.
4. Adapt messages to diverse audiences.
5. Analyze and evaluate verbal and nonverbal messages in differing social, political and cultural contexts in order to assess their effectiveness.
6. Demonstrate comprehension of significant issues in the history, theory and criticism of human communication.
7. Work productively in groups and teams.
8. Demonstrate an understanding of the social scientific mode of knowledge creation employed in communication study.
9. Demonstrate an understanding of the humanistic mode of knowledge creation employed in communication study.