Music B.A. Program Outcomes
As a result of participation in and completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Music degree program, the students will be able to:
1. Think, speak, write, and defend judgments clearly and effectively.
2. Understand and articulate perspectives and current thought in the sciences, mathematics, culture, and history.
3. Understand and describe relationships between and among varied art forms and disciplines.
4. Utilize aural, interpretive, theoretical musical concepts and skills.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of a wide selection of musical literature, genres, and cultures.
6. Understand and use compositional processes.
7. Demonstrate performance skills in ensemble and solo or small group settings.
8. Demonstrate and model appropriate professional standards of ethical behavior.