The 10th cohort of the ACE Internationalization Laboratory began in August 2012 and concludes in April 2014. ACE invites colleges and universities to apply to be a part of the 2013-2015 cohort beginning in January 2013.
ACE's Internationalization Laboratory provides institutions with customized guidance and insight as they review their internationalization goals and develop strategic plans. As part of the Internationalization Laboratory, experts from ACE work with institutions to help them:
• Form an internationalization leadership team on campus;
• Review current internationalization activities to clarify institutional goals; and
• Develop a strategic action plan based on an analysis of current activities on campu
Participating institutions will also have access to:
• On-campus site visits by ACE staff, involving a roundtable discussion with the leadership team and key stakeholders to facilitate dialogue, define key questions and issues, clarify goals and build support for the internationalization process;
• Three meetings of the entire Internationalization Laboratory cohort, hosted by ACE in Washington, DC; and
• Regular contact with and guidance from ACE staff as the campus conducts its review, analyzes findings and develops its action plan.
Did you find what you were looking for? YES NO