Future of the Internet
Today, we will use the Moodle forum "The Future of the Internet Index " to make connections:
* among the ideas discussed in the BBC program "The Future of the Internet"
* with ideas introduced in previous readings.
1. We will complete a clustering activity to identify key ideas, then them make connections and oppositions among them.
2. I will then ask you to work in small groups to decide on two key ideas from the BBC program that you think are worthy of appearing on the midterm exam.
3. Then you will work in larger groups to decide on three ideas to include on the midterm
4. After discussion, we will vote as an entire class on three ideas to include on the exam.