Your Email Address
1. Title of Project
2a. Name and a brief description of the place to serve as medium for writing
2b. A list of possible locations, views, or gazes within that place
2c. URL of Google Map, Street View or other image or resource concerning the place
4. a list of "not here/now" topics, flashbacks, ideas, facts, images, etc. that might compose elements of the augmented-space layer
5. a description of the old-media genre that you're emulating: poem, memoir, fiction, feature article, argumentative analysis. If you have a particular example in mind, describe it as weil: a specific Stephen King short story, a particular New York Times article, n specific Daily Show segment, etc.
6. a sentence speculating on the project's primary meaning or effect as best you understand it now.
7. What was your inspration for this project idea?
* a sample paragraph of script which uses "juggling" to interweave the here/now and not here/now