Your Email Address
1. Title of Project
2. Name and a brief description of the place to serve as medium for writing
3. ist of possible key locations, views, or gazes within that place. Make notes about these locations if you can. .
4. a description of the old-media genre that you're emulating: poem, memoir, fictional short story, magazine feature article, argumentative analysis, etc. If you have a particular example in mind, describe it as well: a specific Stephen King short story, a particular New York Times article, a specific Daily Show segment, etc..
5. a list of "C Circle" items: flashbacks, universal ideas, emotions, perspectives, open questions, memories, etc.
6. a sentence speculating on the project's primary meaning or effect as best you understand it now.
7. What was your inspration for this project idea?