Pass the mouse pointer over regions within the map to display different images.
capabilities are discussed in Towers' Dreamweaver book, pages 199-200, and 512-515.
Now that you've seen the model above, do the following:
- in your "exercises" folder, make a new folder called "javademo"
- right click on each of the images below and save them into the folder "javademo"
- go on to the following page in Netscape (but
finish reading these directions first!)
- save the page ("example.html") into your new "javademo"
folder using the browser's File > Save command.
- finally, open "example.html" in Dreamweaver and then follow the
directions at the bottom of that page
Also see the version that uses the Hide/Show Layers
action of Java Script to add additional interaction.