- Post Doctoral Fellow (2001) - Intelligent Systems Center, University of Missouri Rolla, Research on Aging Aircraft Issues including Composite Patch Repair Design, Nondestructive Evaluation Techniques and Structural Health Monitoring of Advanced Composite Materials.
- Ph.D. (2000) - Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia, U.S.A., Dissertation Title: Smart Drilling of Advanced Fiber Reinforced Composite Materials
- M.Sc. (1996) - Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia, USA, Thesis Title: Multi Sensor Monitoring of Drilling in Advanced Composite Materials Engineering.
- Diploma (1992) - German Language, Levels I, II, III, and IV- Universitat Innsbruck Austria (University of Innsbruck).
- B.Sc. (1990) - Mechanical/Production Engineering, Anambra State University of Technology, Nigeria, Project Title: Design, Analysis, and Fabrication of Medical Bicycle Exerciser.
- ASEE-American Society of Engineering Education (Member)
* ASME-American Society of Mechanical Engineers (Member)
ASNT-American Society of Non Destructive Testing (Member)
* SME-Society of Manufacturing Engineers (Member}
- The Order of Engineers (Member)
- Knights of Columbus (3rd Degree Member)