ELEMENTARY SPANISH CURRICULUM PROJECT
Topic: Names / Greetings / Numbers / Age / Descriptions
- (Last Updated: Aug 25, 2007)
- Students will be able to understand and use appropriately certain expressions: “Me llamo___” , "Tengo # años", "Tiene # mes(es)", "Soy + adjective", "Yo + action verb", "Buenos días", "Buenas tardes", "Buenas noches"
- Students will understand and respond appropriately: "¿Cómo se llama?", "¿Cuántos años/meses tiene?"
- Students will review numbers 1-11, months
- Students will say how old they/others are
- Students will say their full name
- Students will learn certain descriptors and choose those which apply to themselves
- Students will understand descriptions of others
- Students will respond appropriately to questions about what they like to do
- Students will understand/interpret poem
- Students will understand celestial terms associated with morning and evening: "Sol", "Estrellas", "Luna"
Author: Eileen Zeitz