Understanding GLBT Issues
Materials and information for people interested in learning more about GLBT issues, undoing homophobia, and becoming a GLBT ally.
- Song: One Way Out
- Terminology & definitions
- What do you know about gay and lesbian lifestyles?
- Heterosexual questionnaire
- What is Heterosexual Privilege?
- Riddle Homophobia Scale: Attitudes Toward Differences
- Developing a Positive Identity
- Symbols of Pride for the LGBT Community
- Online resources (list of links to useful GLBT sites)
- Resources and directory on GLBT issues for the Twin Ports (Duluth MN and Superior WI)
- Coming out help
- Guide for GLBT allies
Resources developed by a variety of sources (each listed on the individual pages above) and compiled into a collection by Helen Mongan-Rallis, Education Department, Univ. of Minnesota, Duluth. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated:
December 12, 2005