Hudson Turner's Home Page
Associate professor and department head in the
Department of Computer Science
University of Minnesota, Duluth.
PhD in Computer Sciences
at The University of Texas at Austin.
My advisor was Vladimir Lifschitz.
My research has been partially supported by
CAREER Grant #0091773.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge Representation
- Automated Planning and Reasoning about Actions
- Nonmonotonic Logic
- Logic Programming and Default Logic
Courses Taught Previously
- CS1521 CS II
- CS3111 Computer Ethics
- CS3511 Computer Science Theory
- CS3512 Computer Science Theory
- CS4511 (and CS5766) Automata Theory and Formal Languages
- CS4521 Algorithms and Data Structures
- CS5641 (and CS5756) Compiler Design
- CS8022 Advanced Theory of Computation
- CS8771 Advanced Computational Logic
To Contact Me
POSTAL Hudson Turner
Computer Science Dept.
University of Minnesota, Duluth
Duluth, MN 55812
VOICE (218) 726-6168
FAX (218) 726-8240