Thanks for your interest in my undergraduate research program. This web
page includes a letter, an program announcement, a link to the application form, a detailed
description of the program, a list of past participants and a list of the
publications that have been produced in the program.

To be eligible for a stipend you must not have graduated by the time you
participate and you must be a US citizen or permanent resident.

I do accept an occasional undergraduate who is studying at a U.S. institution
who is not US citizen nor permanent resident but I cannot provide a
stipend. In these cases I can provide support for travel, housing, and
the cost of living.