Local Market Audience Analyst is a consumer market research tool that
delivers sophisticated demographic, segmentation, and targeting data for media planners and consumer marketers.
- Quickly learn about new markets
- Better understand target audiences, their behaviors, and lifestyles
- Access detailed reports and maps
Click a report to the left to get started, or click here to view video tutorials.
Market Profile Reports
– explore by market, gaining insight into the demographic makeup and high-indexing behaviors of individual DMAs or counties.
Lifestyle Analysis Reports
– explore by lifestyle behavior, gaining insight into related behaviors, cross-sell/synergy opportunities, and market potential.
– explore by demographic variable, gaining market-by-market insight into where to find your key audiences.
– explore using industry-standard PRIZM groupings, gaining unique insight into the household makeup and lifestyle traits of your target audiences.
The reports in the Local Market Audience Analyst are great sources of information for demographic market research for Metro areas in the United States. What do they look like? Click here for an example.
Watch this video to better understand this database.
SRDS - Instructions to View Local Market Audience Data
Notice: The Local Market Audience section of SRDS is designed to work with older versions of Internet Explorer (version 9 and earlier). When using a more recent version , you need to set a "Compatability View" option for the claritas.com website to view the Local Market Audience information.
While using any computer with Internet Explorer 10 or 11):
Note: after choosing criteria and clicking search, it takes several moments for these dynamic tables to appear.
- When the Local Market Audience module opens in a new window, copy the URL of that new window and paste it into the original window address bar to replace SRDS with Local Market Audience in the original window.
- In the browser tool bar, click on "tools" (or the gear icon if shown) to reveal "compatibility view settings". Add claritas.com.
Step-by-Step Instructions to change the "Compatability View":
Make sure you are using Internet Explorer (Local Market Audience does not work with other browsers like FireFox, Chrome, or Safari).
Click on the Gear (which opens a "tools" menu).
Choose Compatability View settings.
Under "Add this website" type claritas.com.
Click Add and Close.
Note: This only applies to the Local Market Audience section of Kantar Media's SRDS service. The other information (Local TV/Radio/Newspaper Media by DMA) should be accessible using any current web browser.
If you have questions or are encountering problems, please contact me.
Last Update: January 21, 2017