The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that provides information on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. The center conducts public opinion polling, demographic studies, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. It does not take positions on policy issues.
The Center's work is carried out by seven projects:
- Pew Research Center for the People & the Press
- Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism
- Pew Internet & American Life Project
- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life
- Pew Hispanic Center
- Pew Global Attitudes Project
- Pew Social & Demographic Trends Project
Many Pew Research reports are vital for business research. Their reports on the Internet, Attitudes, and Demographic trends can be excellent sources of information.
Last Update: January 21, 2017