IntB 4421/FST 4295: Innovation in Ireland
An amazing opportunity to explore how Ireland has created a culture of innovation and the consequences of this innovation on its people from its earliest history to the present. Explore ancient Irish innovations from ring forts, mound graves and solstice sites to present day site visits to meet with entrepreneurs and innovative companies such as Google.
Registration for the 2013 Innovation in Ireland program is now open! Learn more about program from the program brochure and flyer, available from the program leaders, Dr. Borchert and Dr. Rochford, from the International Education Office, or contact the program leaders directly.
May 22-June 12, 2013 in the Republic of Ireland
Program leaders: Professors Pat Borchert and Linda Rochford
Pre-requisities: Junior class standing or higher by May 2013, Minimum GPA of 2.8
Innovation in Ireland fulfills the following:
- Category B elective for the Organizational Management, Marketing, and Health Care Management majors
- Category B3 elective for the Human Resource Management major
- Category C elective for the Finance and the MIS majors
- Upper division international requirement
- Approved for Liberal Education Global Perspectives requirement
Return to Rochford's Main Web Page