CSD 5000 (2)
Fall Semester 2004
Mark Mizuko, Ph.D. F - 2pm, Montague 30
Office: 233 Bohannon Hall Phone: 218-726-8203
Office Hours: 1-3 Wednesdays or by appointment email: email@example.com
class alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the
learner will be able to:
- Define Dementia and related disorders.
- Describe several characteristics associated with dementia and related
- Discuss key communications concerns in people with dementia.
- Discuss current approaches to the behavioral management of people
- Discuss successful strategies for communicating with people with dementia.
Schedule of Topics
Required Texts: none
- Participation – 80
- Independent Research & Presentation: 20