Neil Wilmot's Homepage
I am currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth. My research interests include Energy Economics, Applied Econometrics, Financial Economics and Microeconomics, among many others.
Current Courses (SprinG 2013)
This Spring I will be teaching the following courses:
Econ 4040: Application of Economic Analysis
- Econ 3030: Economic Research Methodology
While in the Summer ( MAY ) I will be teaching:
Econ 3311: Money and Banking
Past Courses (UMD)
Classes I have previously taught include:
- Econ 1022: Principles of Macroeconomics
- Econ 1023: Principles of Microeconomics
- Econ 2030: Introduction to Business and Economic Statistics
- Econ 3023: Microeconomic Analysis
- Econ 3311: Money and Banking
- Econ 3030: Economic Research Methodology (i.e. Econometrics)
"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment."
~ Nelson Mandela
Departmemt of Economics
Labovitz School of Business and Economics
330Q, 1318 Kirby Dr.
Duluth, MN 55812
last updated 08/20/2011