Computer Science 5641
Homework Assignment 3 (20 points)
Due October 29, 2002
-  Construct an LL(1) parser for the grammar:
Document any changes you make to the grammar.
- BEXPR -> BEXPR or BTERM | BTERM
- BTERM -> BTERM and BFACTOR | BFACTOR
- BFACTOR -> not BFACTOR | ( BEXPR ) | true | false
-  Construct an SLR parser for the grammar in the previous question.
-  Do exercise 5.6 from the textbook.
-  Convert the grammar in part 1 to an equivalent grammar using only
one non-terminal and then implement that grammar in bison.
The following question may not be covered by the time this homework is due,
so it will be held for the next homework assignment:
-  Do exercise 6.3 from the textbook.