Presentation 1: Game Self Evaluation
Provide a detailed overview of the activity
leadership experience. Word processed with detailed
Due: Class period after your presentation.
- On a scale of 1-5, 1 low and 5 high, rate the
“overall” experience—your leadership experience.
- Preparations—please comment on your preparation
for the activity. Did you have
assignment information in a timely fashion? What did you receive from the instructor
that was supportive, what was missing/needed from the instructor to assist
your preparation. What resources
did you use?
- Relationship with co-leader—Rate this
relationship on the 1-5 scale. Comment
upon your working relationship with your partners. How were the three of you effective as a
team? Did you experience problems
- The Game!
How did it go? How do you
feel about the experience? Did you
provide a “fun” experience? Was
your theme effectively carried through?
- Looking ahead, what do you need? From this activity presentation, can you
identify any of your own developmental needs?
- Identify one element (of your leadership) that
you will use again in the future because it was effective.
Anything else you wish to share?