Upward Bound Vision Quest expects students to:
- Attend summer program.
- Attend school and classes regularly.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 grade point average.
- Attend after school tutoring on a regular basis.
- Attend weekly academic support group meetings.
- Complete the UBVQ workshops.
- Participate in program sponsored educational and recreational activities.
- Earn credits toward high school graduation at a normal rate.
- Set and achieve short and long term academic goals.
- Work actively with staff on career and college planning assignments.
- Graduate high school, enter and successfully complete college.