Back to Home
My major research field is spatial statistics, including geostatistics, spatial point patterns, random fields on the sphere, and their applications. I am also interested in survey sampling, statistical computing, and data mining. Here is my Google Scholar.
- Y. Li and H. Papei*, "Stochastic local community detection in networks", Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Complex Networks and Their Applications, Complex Networks, 341 (2017).
- P.-J. Shi, D. A. Ratkowsky, N. Wang†, Y. Li†, L. Zhao, G. Reddy, and B.-L. Li, "Comparison of five methods for parameter estimation under Taylor's power law", Ecological Complexity 32, 121 (2017).
- W. A. Fuller, J. C. Legg, and Y. Li, "Replication variance estimation for rejective sampling", Journal of the American Statistical Association 112, 1562 (2017).
- E. Heald, T. R. Hrabik, Y. Li, Z. J. Lawson, S. R. Carpenter, and M. J. Vander Zanden, "The effects of experimental whole-lake mixing on horizontal spatial patterns of fish and Zooplankton", Aquatic Sciences 79, 543 (2017).
- J. I. Kapusta, G. Chen, R. J. Fries, and Y. Li, "Early time dynamics of gluon fields in high energy nuclear collisions", Nuclear Physics A 956, 553 (2016).
- Y. Li and Z. Zhu, "Modeling nonstationary covariance function with convolution on sphere", Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 104, 233 (2016).
- G. Chen, R. J. Fries, J. I. Kapusta, and Y. Li, "Early-time dynamics of gluon fields in high energy nuclear collisions", Physical Review C 92, 064912 (2015).
- J. Du, C. Ma, and Y. Li, "Isotropic variogram matrix functions on spheres", Mathematical Geosciences 45, 341 (2013).
- Y. Li and K. Tuchin, "Probing the low-x structure of nuclear matter with diffractive hadron production in pA collisions", Physical Review C 78, 024905 (2008).
- Y. Li, "Baryon enhancement in high-density QCD and relativistic heavy ion collisions", Journal of Physics G 35, 104051 (2008).
- Y. Li and K. Tuchin, "Spectrum of diffractively produced gluons in onium-nucleus collisions", Nuclear Physics A 807, 190 (2008).
- Y. Li and K. Tuchin, "Gluon multiplicity in coherent diffraction of onium on a heavy nucleus", Physical Review D 77, 114012 (2008).
- Y. Li and K. Tuchin, "Gluon recombination in high parton density QCD: inclusive pion production", Physical Review D 75, 074022 (2007).
- R. J. Fries, J. I. Kapusta, and Y. Li, "From color fields to quark gluon plasma", Nuclear Physics A 774, 861 (2006).
- J. I. Kapusta and Y. Li, "Rescattering effects on intensity interferometry", Physical Review C 72, 064902 (2005).
- Y. Li and J. I. Kapusta, "Nonrelativistic rescattering effects on two-particle correlation", Journal of Physics G 31, S331 (2005).
- J. I. Kapusta and Y. Li, "HBT interferometry with rescattering in the medium", Acta Physica Hungarica A 24, 125 (2005).
- J. I. Kapusta and Y. Li, "Rescattering effects on HBT interferometry", Journal of Physics G 30, S1069 (2004).
- P.-J. Shi, X. Zheng, D. A. Ratkowsky, Y. Li†, P. Wang, and L. Cheng, "A simple method of measuring the bilateral symmetry of leaves".
- L. Ding*, Y. Li, H. Wang, and K. Xu, "Measurement and analysis of cloud user interest: a glance from BitTorrent".
- Y. Li and Y. Qi, "Asymptotic distribution of modularity in networks".
- Y. Li and Z. Zhu, "Nonparametric estimation of covariance functions on spheres".
- Y. Wang* and Y. Li, "Zero-inflated multivariate Poisson regression".
- H. Papei* and Y. Li, "Stochastic local community detection in networks".
- X. Chang* and Y. Li, "On distribution of inter-event distance on a lattice network".
*: my graduate student; †: corresponding author
- E. J. Zlonis, A. Grinde, E. Condon, H. Panci, Y. Li, R. R. Regal, and G. J. Niemi, "Summary of breeding bird trends in the Chippewa and Superior national forests of Minnesota (1995-2014)", NRRI technical report NRRI/TR-2014/44, University of Minnesota Duluth (2014).
- J. M. Larson, A. S. Tyler, Y. Li, and Z. Zhu, "Antecedents to biomass procurement: the essentials for producer participation survey of Iowa farmers methodology report", SBRS technical report, Survey & Behavioral Research Services, Iowa State University (2011).
Yang Li © 2013-2018 All rights reserved.