Back to Home
In Spring 2019, I will be teaching STAT 5511 (Regression Analysis) and STAT 5571 (Probability).
Previously, I have taught both undergraduate and graduate level courses.
- STAT 5411: Analysis of Variance (F13, F14, F15, F16, F17, F18)
- STAT 5571: Probability (S15, S16, F16, S18, F18, S19)
- STAT 5511: Regression Analysis (F15, F16, S19)
- STAT 4101: Actuarial Probability (F18)
- STAT 4040: Introduction to Survey Sampling (S16, F17)
- STAT 3611: Introduction to Probability and Statistics (S14, F14, S15, Su17, S18, Su18)
- STAT 3411: Engineering Statistics (Su14)
- MATH 1250: Precalculus (Su15, Su16)
Yang Li © 2013-2018 All rights reserved.