Teaching and Advising
Back to Home
I teach both undergraduate and graduate level courses at University of Minnesota Duluth. I use Moodle for all my courses. Syllabus, lecture notes, homework assignments, exams, and other supplemental materials will be posted there. The following is a list of my courses.
- STAT 5411: Analysis of Variance (F13, F14, F15, F16, F17)
- STAT 5571: Probability (S15, S16, F16, S18)
- STAT 5511: Regression Analysis (F15, F16)
- STAT 4040: Introduction to Survey Sampling (S16, F17)
- STAT 3611: Introduction to Probability and Statistics (S14, F14, S15, Su17, S18, Su18)
- STAT 3411: Engineering Statistics (Su14)
- MATH 1250: Precalculus (Su15, Su16)
In Spring 2018, I am teaching STAT 3611 and STAT 5571. In the summer, I will be teaching STAT 3611 again.
I enjoy working with students. Here are my advised master's students in Applied and Computational Mathematics at UMD.
- Levi D. Pederson (Graduated May 2015)
- Xinyue Chang (Graduated May 2016)
- Melissa Sandahl (co-advise with K. L. James) (Graduated July 2016)
- Mudit Jain (co-advise with V. Vanchurin) (Graduated June 2017)
- Yang Wang (Graduated June 2017)
- Lei Ding (co-advise with H. Wang) (Graduated August 2017)
- Hadi Papei (Graduated August 2017)
- Zhenduo Wang (co-advise with T. Pedersen) (2017-present)
- McCoy Becker (2017-present)
- Jingxia Liu (2017-present)
Yang Li © 2013-2018 All rights reserved.