Back to Home
In Fall 2018, I will be teaching STAT 4101 (Actuarial Probability), STAT 5411 (Analysis of variance), and STAT 5571 (Probability). Course materials will be posted in Moodle for STAT 4101, STAT 5411 and STAT 5571 (UMD email and password required).
Previously, I have taught both undergraduate and graduate level courses.
- STAT 5411: Analysis of Variance (F13, F14, F15, F16, F17)
- STAT 5571: Probability (S15, S16, F16, S18)
- STAT 5511: Regression Analysis (F15, F16)
- STAT 4101: Actuarial Probability (F18)
- STAT 4040: Introduction to Survey Sampling (S16, F17)
- STAT 3611: Introduction to Probability and Statistics (S14, F14, S15, Su17, S18, Su18)
- STAT 3411: Engineering Statistics (Su14)
- MATH 1250: Precalculus (Su15, Su16)
Here is the course catalog of all STAT courese at UMD.
Yang Li © 2013-2018 All rights reserved.