You are here
Business Administration M.B.A.
There's a Labovitz MBA program for you. An MBA at Labovitz is perfect for recent graduates, international students, and working professionals.
The Labovitz MBA offers five AACSB-accredited program options:
- Accelerated 12-month MBA in Duluth
- 4+1 Integrated MBA in Duluth
- Part-time MBA in Duluth
- PharmD/MBA Dual Career Option in Duluth
- Executive-format MBA in Rochester
All LSBE MBA programs provide a face-to-face classroom experience with PhD-qualified faculty.
The Labovitz MBA offers five AACSB-accredited program options, all providing a face-to-face classroom experience with PhD-qualified faculty, culminating in a globally recognized degree from the University of Minnesota Graduate School.
- Communicate effectively in business contexts.
- Diagnose and evaluate business problems accurately to make effective managerial decisions.
- Integrate ethical and global perspectives in managerial decisions.
- Demonstrate an advanced level of business acumen.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to be effective leaders.
Admissions and Scholarships
- Tom and Mary Duff Graduate Tuition Fellowship - $1,500 for the academic year
- Fred C. and Mary H. Lewis UMD MBA Scholarship - $9,000
- Maki Graduate Tuition Fellowships - $6,000
- LSBE Graduate Student Tuition Fellowships - $1,000-$2,000
PhD-Qualified Faculty. The majority of our faculty are PhDs with an active research agenda in the area that they teach. They know the theory, and are experts at communicating those theories in ways you can understand and apply in your career.