You are here
Professional Studies in Multidisciplinary Research and Creativity, M.P.S.
Find the answers to the most important and complex problems facing our community, through the study of:
With the help of your advisor, you'll assemble a degree program that suits your interests and career goals. The MPS program encourages powerful and lasting conversations between our students, our faculty, and our community.
Areas of emphasis include:
- History of Ideas
- Media Studies
- Global indigenous Studies
- Sustainability Studies
- Articulate a complex problem or intellectual question using an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Demonstrate advanced skills (written, spoken, and in new media) at levels required for effective performance as a communicator in professional and other social or cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate advanced skills at levels required for effective performance as a leader or effective collaborator in professional and other social or cultural context.
- Articulate a complex problem or intellectual question in light of community issues
- Articulate a complex problem or intellectual question in light of global issues.