You are here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Alumni Travel Program?
- The Alumni Travel program is a new opportunity for alumni to travel and see the world together through specialized tours curated by Collette travel company. For more information about the program, please contact Mollie Nelson at email@example.com or 218-726-7748.
How do I get a printed copy of a travel brochure?
- If you would like a printed copy of any of our travel brochures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and dates of the trip(s) you are interested in, your name, and your mailing address.
How early should I make a reservation?
- We recommend making reservations as early as possible. The longer you wait, the greater the chances that a trip will be full when you send in your registration.
Is my money refundable if I have to cancel my trip?
Who makes all of the travel arrangements for the UMD Alumni Travel Program?
- All of our trips are created and managed by Collette. Collette specializes in travel programs for alumni associations. Visit Collette to learn more.
Will UMD alumni be the only group on the tour?
- You can expect other alumni associations and sometimes other unaffiliated travelers to be on the trip.