You are here
Campus Climate Change Team
Charge to the Campus Change Team Charge
- Foster development of campus equity and diversity action plans.
- Research plans with respect to feasibility, cost, and timeline.
- Make recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Build and maintain liaison with the other campus units, campus populations, and the community
- Facilitate publicity and promotion of events and programs that contribute to an inclusive
- Provide regular reports to the Leadership Team and the campus.
Campus Change Team Individual and Collective Values
- Respect for each other and respect for ideas
- Critical analysis
- Commitment to self-reflection and inner growth
Campus Change Team Meeting Agendas and Summaries
Campus Change Team Reports
2020-2021 Campus Change Team Membership
- Academic Affairs Support, Marti Fastland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chancellor's Unit, Cheryl Reitan, email@example.com, 218-726-8996 and Emma Deaner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-726-8933
- College of Education and Human Service Professions, JoJo Coffin-Langdon, email@example.com
- College of Liberal Arts, Deborah Petersen- Perlman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Swenson Science and Engineering, James Rock, email@example.com & Arshia Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Equity, Race, and Ethnicity, Sean Bedard-Parker, email@example.com
- Commission for Women, Bekki Babineau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance and Operations, Shelly Thompson, email@example.com & Chris Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBTQI Commission, Jeremy Leiferman, email@example.com & David Short, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics, Junhua Wang, email@example.com
- Student Life, Brenna Hucka, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-726-7647
- Housing & Resident Life, Jeremy Leiferman, email@example.com
- Multicultural Center Student Council and Student Association, Elizabeth Rypa, rypa@firstname.lastname@example.org