You are here
Our goal in Career & Internship services is to create a culture of mutual respect, freedom from racism, and other forms of prejudice and intolerance. We appreciate you, your voice, and the impact you have on the work we do.
Virtual services are available:
- Meet with a career counselor during our regular business hours - call 218.726.7985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your phone, Zoom, or Google Meet appointment.
- Email email@example.com with your quick career-related questions.
- Submit your resumes, cover letters, and personal statements online for review.
- Ask your quick career-related & virtual job fair questions during our Virtual Drop-in Hours (Mon-Wed 1-3pm).
- Sign up for virtual job & internship fairs via GoldPASS powered by Handshake.
- Follow us on social media for your regular dose of career-related content.
Hear our student voices: Tips for Interning & Working Remotely