You are here
Our goal in Career & Internship services is to create a culture of mutual respect, freedom from racism, and other forms of prejudice and intolerance. We appreciate you, your voice, and the impact you have on the work we do.
We. Are. OPEN!
Our physical office will be open M-F 8am-4:30pm with limited staffing including limited in-person appointments.
Virtual services are available:
- Meet with a career counselor during our regular business hours - call 218.726.7985 or email email@example.com to schedule your phone, Zoom, or Google Meet appointment.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your quick career-related questions.
- Submit your resumes, cover letters, and personal statements online for review.
- Ask a career counselor your quick career questions during our daily Virtual Drop-in Hours.
- Sign up for Fall virtual job & internship fairs via GoldPASS powered by Handshake.
- Follow us on social media for your regular dose of career-related content.
Hear our student voices: The Impact of Microaggressions