You are here
Job and Internship Fairs
This page is updated throughout the semester.
Fairs are sponsored each year to help you explore career options; search for a job, internship, or co-op; and meet with employers.
Spring 2021 Fairs
At this time, job & internship fairs are virtual for the Spring 2021 semester.
- STEM Job & Internship Fair - Feb 11, 2021 | Employer Registration
- UMN Job & Internship Fair - Feb 26, 2021 | Employer Registration
- Head of the Lakes Job & Internship Fair - March 4, 2021
Disability Accommodations: To request disability accommodations for events sponsored by Career and Internship Services, please contact us at email@example.com or 218.726.7985, in advance of the event. Interpreters are also available.
Preparing for Job Fairs
- Checklist for Internship and Job Fair Success
- Making Contacts at the Job Fair
- Sell Yourself at the Career Fair (pdf)
- How to Get the Most Out of Career Fairs (pdf)
- Recruiters Say Be Prepared for Career Fairs (pdf)
- Learn How to Perform a One-Minute Miracle (pdf)
- Succeeding at the Career Fair for International Students (YouTube)