You are here
The Employee Health & Wellbeing Center aims to provide UMD employees with creative, collaborative, educational and impactful programs and services to assist them on their personalized journey toward a state of health and wellbeing.
- Visit the Employee Health & Wellbeing Center website to learn more.
In addition, University employees and their spouses covered by the UPlan Medical Program can also participate in the Wellbeing Points Program which can:
- Save you money on your annual UPlan rates
- Rewards you for activities you already do to stay healthy
- Gives you the chance to try out new wellbeing activities for little or no cost
- Log in to the RedBrick Health Portal for more information