You are here
Information for Administrative Support Staff
UMD staff assisting with program review procedures may log in to access any of the forms provided on this page.
- Reviewer invitation message
- Reviewer confirmation letters (recommendation: email as an attachment and send hard copy)
- Review team message with materials and draft itinerary (send May or June)
- Review team message with final itinerary and reimbursement instructions (send approximately 2 weeks prior to the visit)
Expense Procedures for Department Staff
1) Arrange flight and lodging for the program reviewers
2) Set up each reviewer as a supplier for forthcoming reimbursements and honorarium. Use the following forms from their respective websites:
3) Collect itemized receipts for remaining travel-related expenses following the visit (mileage, parking, meals, misc.)
4) Ensure the official final report is received from the team chair prior to payment
6) Submit all expense information to the Dean's office using the downloadable Expense Summary Worksheet.
The Dean's office staff compiles all expenses for their unit's program reviews each year and submits the information to the Academic Affairs budget officer. Approved funds are transferred to the Dean's office for allocation to departments.