You are here
Graduate Application Fee
Application Fees for Graduate Admission
You will pay your application fee as the final step in the submission of your application. A separate application fee must accompany each program admission application. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred, and are non-refundable. These fees are subject to change.
|U.S. Citizen/Permanent Residents||$75.00|
|Change of Status/Readmission:||Fee:|
Fee Payment Tips
If you run into any issues when submitting your payment, try the following steps:
- Verify that you have entered your credit card information exactly as it appears on the account. Slight variations in the name or address can cause your bank to decline the transaction.
- Log out of the application, clear your browser history and cache and try again.
- Verify that you are using a valid credit card rather than a debit card.
- If using a card issued by a bank outside of the U.S., contact the bank to verify that your account is enabled for international transactions and transactions in U.S. currency.
- Contact your bank to ensure that you have adequate funds in your account to cover the transaction (including foreign transaction fees).
- Ask your bank if there are security or other fraud protections in place that could interfere with the transaction.
- If possible, pay with credit card rather than a debit card.