Bulldog Welcome Week (Fall Semester Only - Undergraduate Students)
Bulldog Welcome Week is a great way to dive into your UMD experience! Over their first weekend on campus, incoming new students will have a full experience combining online programs and in-person meetings to prepare them for their first days of school. You will:
- become more familiar with UMD's academic expectations
- make many new friends including other new students and current UMD student leaders
- meet faculty and staff
- learn some tips for keeping on top of your finances during college
- connect with student organizations, campus activities and ways to get involved
- get to know the campus and campus resources
- explore the city of Duluth
- get connected to UMD!
Check the BWW website!